Show us what you did today, thread

Gazz bikes looking great and its good to see your still turning the cranks :D

Rob top works mate :cool: you getting to any races yet?

RobMac":3tpbv2fp said:
Summit cheap'n'cheerfull nothing fancy but it has to be a hatch or estate :?
Ex-contract vehicles
Wee ex-works van or something similar. Likely to have high mileage but also likely to be well serviced.

--
My first pair of new shorts in at least 10 years
:oops:

My God,It's like sitting on a cloud :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'd normally wear my 12year old Cannondale padded shorts under my nice retrobike branded 3/4 Endura singletrack's[which are brilliant]But unfortunately the iron on transfer is peeling at the edges so i have to return them to Endura. :(
Bit of a bugger really as i planned to wear them on Skye but since i wont have the nice over-shorts ,it was beginning to look likely that you lot would have been subjected to my old shorts worn alone.
Holes, worn so thin theyre near transparent and the insert it now thinner than a kleenex tissue. :LOL:
[Loved though :cool: ]
If i wore them in the city i'd be arrested for indecent exposure

Attachments

• New Shorts 002 (Large).jpg
    New Shorts 002 (Large).jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 81
Ive got a couple of pairs on Endura MT500 shorts from when I had a good paying job their brilliant, the issue you have with the 3/4's Dyna are not with Endura but the company that put the RetroBike stickers on. Ive had loads of stuff from Endura with no problems.

RobMac":13o8kl3v said:
Ive got a couple of pairs on Endura MT500 shorts from when I had a good paying job their brilliant, the issue you have with the 3/4's Dyna are not with Endura but the company that put the RetroBike stickers on. Ive had loads of stuff from Endura with no problems.

I know that Rob,and im not complaining ,They want them bck and will no doubt exchange them double quick as is their service :cool:

I sometimes hate the interweb.Stuff can come over too negative when thats not implied. :?

Besides i wouldnt have owned and still own 2 of their jackets or the shorts i purchased today now would i ;)

I especially like the detail endura stick to.lots of reflective in all the right places.Inners and outer riding shorts marrying together,loads of pockets specially designed so stuff doesn't fall out
Well thought out stuff. :cool: :cool:

Back