Ken Bird Racer

leigh4013

Devout Dirtbag
Hi,

My father in-law had told me about this bike then recently he dug it out of his garage and has passed it on to me. I would like to sell the whole bike but i have not any really idea of what it is worth. So i am writing to you all out there i hope that you will give me an honest idea of price. I believe he said the bike dates from the late 70's ear;y 80's.
I will put some pic up below via the link.

http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac25 ... en%20Bird/

be worth something to somebody, looks like there's a 531 sticker on the forks at least.

no wonder the grandfromage gets so lucky if bikes like this just do to the tip to die.

i think thats just as well! i could practically hear the retrobike forums lynching mob approaching your house.

(well half of them whilst the other half scarpered down to your local tip)

If you're going to chuck it, I'll take it off your hands for pure nostalgia! Drop me a pm if you want to move it on...

Ken Bird had a bike shop in S London when I was a kid. My first racing bike came from there in the late 80's when I was about 10 years old. No idea if the shop is still there or not because I rarely go over that way, but it was good to see the name mentioned on here :)

Back