my big clearout!!!MORE ADDED SATURDAY 21ST MAY!

inittowinit

Senior Retro Guru
gt aggressor frame
t-t 18 1/2" top tube 22" some scratches and stone chips £30 delivered

carrera luna 24 13" jump frame disc only mint condition (24" only)
£30 delivered

set of grimeca 24" disc only alloy mags £60 delivered
discs not included

club roost dude saddle minor tear at back £10 delivered

saracen amplitude cruiser/street bike unfinished project
comes with frame/rigid forks/bmx style cranks/seat/post/post clamp/bars/stem so all u need is wheels/tubes/tyres/chain headset grips n brake
£70 delivered

easton ea50 basic seat post 30.6 £13 delivered

pair of avid single digit 3 v brakes with bolts/cables and noodles with kool stop pads £15 delivered

front 26" rigida rim as26fl 36 hole laced to a joytec qr hub rim brake only very light £15 delivered

26" rolf dolomite disc front wheel laced to a rolf 24 hole qr hub £40 delivered

zokes zone forks non disc 185mm steerer,1/18 £25 delivered near mint condition!

26" alex y200 front rim laced to a joytec 36 hole qr non disc hub mint and very light £30 delivered

weinmann tm19 rear rim laced to a quando ult hub with a new 8 speed shimano hg cassette mint condition £30 DELIVERED OR £50 DELIVERED FOR BOTH

set of rst capa forks disc and v brake (24" only 1" steerer width 175mm length adjustable preload mint condition £20 delivered

I'll take these please if they're definitely a 1" steerer. Do you still fancy the Rolf wheel?

Dave_H":17tqzzyp said:
set of rst capa forks disc and v brake (24" only 1" steerer width 175mm length adjustable preload mint condition £20 delivered

I'll take these please if they're definitely a 1" steerer. Do you still fancy the Rolf wheel?
i do wanna swap then :cool:

Re: my big clearout!!!MORE TO FOLLOW

inittowinit":2ghp62ij said:
pair of avid single digit 3 v brakes with bolts/cables and noodles with kool stop pads £15 delivered

Is that a pair as in left & right - or a pair as in front & rear?
Thanks in advance

Back