SKYE: 30th April - 1st May ?

recommend getting the road out of the way and enjoy the glory

Idrigill loop is a real possibility at this time of year, it's at the north west of the isle and truely wild.. the advantage of this time of year is it's been very dry up there so it won't be boggy

Wahts the final roll call of comfirmed :?
Dyna-ti
dyna-ti's non cycling mate
The Ken
Mr Panda
Henry the badly behaved border collie
Holly the badly behaved Alsatian
Radoslaw *
Radowslaw's GF
*Rado.Is your GF coming? as i have a much smaller tent that could suit you better if you are going alone.
Plus i'll need to get your accommodation to you before i leave,probably best Wednesday night of something.PM me ;)

I think we're intending to leave on Thursday night,drive through and be there first light.A wee kip and ready to go cycling :D.We are intending on camping in Glenbrittle,due to 2 medium dogs and by all accounts this Glen is a bit quieter.
Not sure how this impacts on others ride by im easy and if you lot want to zoom off im more than happy to seek some trails out on my own :D

I'll also be riding rigid so that may hold you up some :?

We've just found out we will get the Friday off (for the wedding :) ) so that will give me some time to rebuild my bike before setting off :)

Zigzag it might mean I could head to yours a little earlier but if Rado suddenly gets the day off too you could head up to mine as originally planned.

We're heading to Slig Dyna - the trail starts there, I'm sure dogs won't be an issue.

Mr P could you "book" us a tent space next to you please (and forewarn the owner) as we will be arriving late.

I'll be at work tomorrow so it means I can take another Friday off. And sorry Dyna, my missus stay in Gasgow, she can't take that weekend off.

Radoslaw":1568v4vb said:
I'll be at work tomorrow so it means I can take another Friday off. And sorry Dyna, my missus stay in Gasgow, she can't take that weekend off.

Righto.Makes it easier and less to bring
The small smelly tent for you then :LOL: ,Only kidding.Its not that small ;)
Are you able to take my bike up for me ? Only its we have a lot to carry and it may be a bit of a squeeze to fit a bike in as well :?

TK":1568v4vb said:
We're heading to Slig Dyna - the trail starts there, I'm sure dogs won't be an issue.
Dogs aren't the issue.People are :LOL: :oops: But i'll speak to Dave and see if he minds the shift.
Im just happy to be camping on Skye for 4 days WITH a bike :D

Dyna, Rado is coming up with me and ZZ - a big convoluted car share, you would be better giving him the stuff he will use otherwise you won't see your bike till saturday and I will need to put more on the roof (which might not be avoidable anyway)

I've sent me a pm,just waiting for a return
I take it one of you chaps can show him how to pitch a mk2 :?

dyna-ti":2ygx4ix5 said:
I take it one of you chaps can show him how to pitch a mk2 :?

No problemos ;)

D-T , why don't you pop into Sligachan campsite on your way past and check out the situation with fires/dogs etc? or are you some sort of closet axe wielding hellraiser? :p

I've definitely seen dogs and BBQ's there before.

I have Friday off too :p so will probably go up in the afternoon.

Back