Hi All

Thefonz

Retro Newbie
Newbie, Yep trying to get fit again. Sold all of my old bikes years ago. So I will be watching for another one.

I'am 6ft 3in so let me know what's for sale.

I do alot of travelling (part of the problem!!)

Cheers
Alan
;)

Just got to do it...... can't resist.......just one word........can't stop myself.......

[both thumbs up] Heeeeyyyyyy!

welcome to the site fonzy! (god I love the internet, only here can I be cheeky to someone who is 6'3!)

So now you're after a retrobike eh? Remind you what you used to ride? Sunshine and school holidays, Happy Days!

Sorry.

Abandon all hope ye who enter (well for the bank a/c at any rate :LOL: :LOL: )

Well I just new my bad gag from the infuential bikes thread would come in useful again......

Hey, Fonz, if you want a new bike, maybe you should get a Ritchey, or a Cunnigham! :D Such a shame they wasn't make a manufacturer called Ralph Malf :roll:

Woodie":2u37c3cw said:
Well I just new my bad gag from the infuential bikes thread would come in useful again......

Hey, Fonz, if you want a new bike, maybe you should get a Ritchey, or a Cunnigham! :D Such a shame they wasn't make a manufacturer called Ralph Malf :roll:

Well, he could get himself a Potts(ie) and go sit on it :LOL: :cool:

Oh yeah, and welcome new member ;-) Ahhhhhh, Happy Days... what a cool show. Always loved watching that, they should re-run the show :-(

So true

tintin40":3kkdc500 said:
Abandon all hope ye who enter (well for the bank a/c at any rate :LOL: :LOL: )

Well overdrawn now, thanks to the site, good deals, so called friends and shallow pocket long arm syndrome!!

Enjoy.

Mmee me me Heeeey.

Thanks

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Saracen was my ride way back when. Killi I think?!

Looking for something thats kinder for my back now !!

Heeeeey!

Back