19" Specialized Rockhopper M4 Frame - £SOLD

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've just broken a friends bike for parts to help him fund his new Cannondale Flash.

Specialized Rockhopper M4 Frame - 19"

2009 model frame in Satin Silver colour

The M4 manipulated alloy frame is fully butted for lightweight strength, with an ORE downtube, forged dropouts, and a replaceable derailleur hanger.

Was bought in 2010 as a second bike and has had minimal use, which relects its excellent condition. It's in very good condition with minimal marks. Always been used with chainstay protector and cable protector patches to keep it in great condition.

Frame has had bottom bracket faced for use with an external bottom bracket. This just helps prevent premature wear of bottom bracket bearings, when using an external bottom bracket. Frame will come complete with FSA headset which is in good condition too. I'll also include an 'as new' Specialized quick release seatpost collar and an 'as new' seatpost to help the new owner build up this excellent frame.

Would like £125 ono for this great frame.

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

I think they were Dart's on this model, but the Rockhopper's had forks on from the Dart's through to Recon Race forks.

Back