94 Ozone Oxygen

I have one too! :D

413.jpg

Not used it for at least 10 years due in part to fast cars and horses (riding them) sucking up my time and money. Rebuilt it back in 2008 but disslocated my knee in 2009 so its collected dust since then.

It's in the process of a bit of a transformation at the moment, getting some rigid forks on plus as much 90's kit as poss as I'm wanting to get back into the saddle.

The frame used to have full m900 xtr, pace forks, and blinged up with hope, ringed etc. Alas this stuff got sold and swapped over the years.

For peoples info the Marzocchis, tyres and crank will be up for sale if anyone is interested? The forks have done one ride in 13 years!!!!!!

:D

Mine was unused for around 6-7 years but last summer gave it a referb and it's now back alive and well.
I'm enjoying my riding more than ever these days I'm more relaxed and not bothered about being competitive, I now ride for pure pleasure :)
I've considered selling it but it's been with me from day one so can't part with it, it's still a very trick bike and gets a lot of looks when I'm out and about, I've yet to come across another in the flesh.
I've also looked at upgrading a lot of the kit on it and bring it more upt to speed with modern kit but and the end of the day it is what it is.

After much thought I have decided to put this bike up for sale, an ad will be placed in the for sale section over the next few days.
I'm just not using it so it needs to go to a new home and I'm also raising funds for a roadbike.
Sad but true. Ready to roll for a new owner.
If anyone is interested in the complete bike drop me a Pm.

Ta.

Back