Pace RC 200

Any of the white decals on the frames are straight forward and I have on file

Look after the chrome "Welder" head tube badge and the seat tube "Tubing" badge, these are very hard to come by and not easy to repro.

I have noticed the "Welder" head tube badge on ebay but I bet they are only a pixelated print and not on the Chrome material, I would be interested if anybody has bought one.

PM me if you need the white vinyl sets, there should also be a red "Racing" word under the Pace at the start of the down tube

cherrybomb":wuqxh8go said:
Manitou forks on a Pace??????

That's just wrong on so many levels!!! :shock: :LOL:

LOL.. Yes, but they have lasted for many years when the orginal Pace fork had many, many warrenty issues within the first couple of months of owning the bike from new. I've actually got a Pace fork to go back on the bike.
I'll be in contact with you Gil about some replacement decals.

Re: PACE CRIME

Radar":1hqbh1cf said:
Mods:

please remove the red Pace picture. It is not work safe, nor home safe or anywhere safe. It has blue things at the frontm where carbon Pace forks should be.

:LOL:

gil_m":wfxjqwbq said:
Any of the white decals on the frames are straight forward and I have on file

Look after the chrome "Welder" head tube badge and the seat tube "Tubing" badge, these are very hard to come by and not easy to repro.

I have noticed the "Welder" head tube badge on ebay but I bet they are only a pixelated print and not on the Chrome material, I would be interested if anybody has bought one.

PM me if you need the white vinyl sets, there should also be a red "Racing" word under the Pace at the start of the down tube
Mine never had a "racing" sticker underneath

Strange, it is a very thin text and came off easily

Certainly was on the earlier F2-F5 models

Back