WTD: An interesting bike!

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I'd like an interesting bike please :)

15-18" in size (19" if it's a Kona) if it's a hardtail/rigid.
15-17" size if it's a full susser.

The nicer condition the better ;) . The MOST important thing is that it all functions properly. I don't want creaky cranks, wobbly headsets, bald brake pads, wibbly wheels or suspension which "works fine but might need a service" ;)

I don't want/can't afford something uber expensive, and I'm in the process of selling my 'Dale to fund the purchase, so don't have a fixed budget just yet, so why don't you reply with a pic of what you have and how much you're looking for, and I'll pm you if I'm interested?

If anyone has a little Al-Mega or Orange then all the better ;) ... And regardless of what some people think of them, I love Zaskars and Konas too!

Spanks :)

How rigid is the 98+ year? I have a 19" 1996 Cindercone I'm going to advertise in the next few days

D_XZ":1dkt85iu said:
How rigid is the 98+ year? I have a 19" 1996 Cindercone I'm going to advertise in the next few days

Not rigid at all. In fact I've put the same ad in the pre '98 section :)

Wouldn't say no to a pm with a few pics and a price (posted) ;)

large 19"

large.jpg

£600 as its stands cash on collection or I can down spec to the items listed below to make it £400

SLX rear mech
SRam PG970 Cassette
Black stem
WTB saddle

Ihatemud":2u5n2qdq said:
£600 as its stands cash on collection or I can down spec to the items listed below to make it £400

SLX rear mech
SRam PG970 Cassette
Black stem
WTB saddle

I'll add it to my list of bikes to consider! Thanks

Got a nice 18" 1986 or 1991 whiskeytown racer if that sort of thing floats your boat ;)

Chris.

Back