MAN Utd

'I am pleased that nobody here mentioned the M word though. That does wind me up especially if they were born after 1958 (in fact even if they were born before that but at least they will know what they are talking about). There were many neanderthals with their arm-waving expliots on Saturday. The loss of life is not to be taken as a joke no matter who it is and in the name of football is quite simply disgusting. Any Liverpool, Leeds or Bradford supporters on here? Quite. Still just me venting off steam here and thankfully not anger. Also hopefully very off-topic'.

You should lay down all facts corny with regard to the Munich signs, whats united fans doing it to opposing fans all about exactly. Did you not see the 40yr old red boot boys whilst you were down there smacking scarf wearers (i believe oniels havin a knock this week) and lets not forget the in-the-night paint sprayers gloating in the death of Mark vivien (is there a reason the M/cEvN's don't want to run that one). Balo shown his shirt from the halfway line unlike neville v us and Liverpool...somehow i think there is a little difference. Balo needs to sort his act out and you had three employees banished from the pitch on Saturday...ffs!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 6_04_2011/

What the hell is this? United, Liverpool and now Leeds.

Can we just pull the plug before I gag?

al. :roll:

konatime":1622824z said:
'I am pleased that nobody here mentioned the M word though. That does wind me up especially if they were born after 1958 (in fact even if they were born before that but at least they will know what they are talking about). There were many neanderthals with their arm-waving expliots on Saturday. The loss of life is not to be taken as a joke no matter who it is and in the name of football is quite simply disgusting. Any Liverpool, Leeds or Bradford supporters on here? Quite. Still just me venting off steam here and thankfully not anger. Also hopefully very off-topic'.

You should lay down all facts corny with regard to the Munich signs, whats united fans doing it to opposing fans all about exactly. Did you not see the 40yr old red boot boys whilst you were down there smacking scarf wearers (i believe oniels havin a knock this week) and lets not forget the in-the-night paint sprayers gloating in the death of Mark vivien (is there a reason the M/cEvN's don't want to run that one). Balo shown his shirt from the halfway line unlike neville v us and Liverpool...somehow i think there is a little difference. Balo needs to sort his act out and you had three employees banished from the pitch on Saturday...ffs!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 6_04_2011/

Read my paragraph again. ANY loss of life that is taken as a joke is disgusting, whether it is MVF, the 96, Bradford or for that matter the M word. If you were there on Saturday, to see 30,000 aeroplanes was quite sickening and I'm sure you would agree that even as a blue yourself (or maybe not??). The MEN quite handily don't publish any of that either...

O'Neill is a thug and is nothing to do with football as many of these 'supporter' groups from all teams aren't.

I think you'll also find that against Liverpool, GN waved his shirt from the half way line as well, I know, I was there. The problem was that the BBC's Alan Green noted that he had run from the penalty area to do it and moaned about it. Trial by TV/radio? At eastlands I can't defend him for what he did. At least he shows passion I suppose. He also got censured for it by the FA as befits such an "offence". Just looking for some consistency here.

Only one player got banished from the pitch on Saturday and that was Paul Scholes, rightfully for that bad tackle. Not the worst I've ever seen (de Jong for Holland? this season Carragher on Nani?) but bad enough. Even David Platt was on the field sticking his face into it. I mentioned that it was ill advised in my previous post for them to do it. For the most part they were pulled away by their own players (VDS mainly).

Please listen (or read) what I've posted before you descend into a blue rage. I'm trying to act rationally.

Al.... Just close the gate into Kernow, pull down the sky dish and hide. It'll all go away eventually :LOL:

Read my paragraph again. ANY loss of life that is taken as a joke is disgusting, whether it is MVF, the 96, Bradford or for that matter the M word. If you were there on Saturday, to see 30,000 aeroplanes was quite sickening and I'm sure you would agree that even as a blue yourself (or maybe not??). The MEN quite handily don't publish any of that either...

Is there any evidence of 30k blues doing aeroplanes anywhere on the www... and you never answered me with regard to why your own fans have a penchant for the impression.

O'Neill is a thug and is nothing to do with football as many of these 'supporter' groups from all teams aren't

He's a utd thug....a thug that likes twatting scarf wearers, like i said he'll be gettin a knock.

Only one player got banished from the pitch on Saturday and that was Paul Scholes

Put any spin you want on it but three employees were very definately banished from the pitch (side) on Saturday

Even David Platt was on the field sticking his face into it. I mentioned that it was ill advised in my previous post for them to do it. For the most part they were pulled away by their own players (VDS mainly).

Does David Platt need to ask you if he can go on the pitch when the game is over, he's not Red nose shrek or scholes you know.

Please listen (or read) what I've posted before you descend into a blue rage. I'm trying to act rationally.

If you tryin to act rationally then accusing folk of jealousy with regard your club then mentioning 300£mill spent don't really stack.

Here's the good news....the gaffers down to his last 547 Bill (£'s) so it's safe to presume you'll be hearing plenty about lickle City. :D :D :D

Strikes me both players and fans need to get some perspective right across the board a lot of the time and be a bit bigger.

Good grief.

I totally agree Ed. Perspective is always needed in all walks of life and that includes a fairly minor (in the big scheme of things) occurrence in life. Who knows, maybe I spend far too much time concerning myself about it.

Konatime, I'm sorry I butted into the red bashing. I was just trying to put a few rational thoughts across. I retire.

cornholio's RC200":4ib3e39e said:
Good grief.

I totally agree Ed. Perspective is always needed in all walks of life and that includes a fairly minor (in the big scheme of things) occurrence in life. Who knows, maybe I spend far too much time concerning myself about it.

Konatime, I'm sorry I butted into the red bashing. I was just trying to put a few rational thoughts across. I retire.

No problarmo our kid, and don't be shy should you stumble across any evidence of 30k blues performing aeroplane impressions. You'll remember no doubt your firm giving us a round of applause after the 50yr derby silence, so until your evidence appears or i hear different i'll take your 30k with a pinch of salt....thats if you don't mind.

I managed to get a ticket for the big game last saturday , absolutely amazing day and one i'll never forget. :D

m2-3.jpg

m4-1.jpg

m3-1.jpg

m1-1.jpg

It will be a tough game against Stoke but hopefully the blues can do the business.

:shock: 4 pages long. What have i started?? Only happy that Fergi & co lost :D
if they had been playing Spurs then i would have wanted them to win :oops:
What a tart i am :LOL:

Back