Cycling wardrobe.

i'm too fat for xl endura gear but have some alture and it seems good quality. usually just ride in shorts and a casual t shirt though tbh

I'm sure you're getting the picture already... but I've never once been disappointed in Endura clothing, it's all been really well thought out, perfect for fit and has really lasted.

I've had a fair amount of Altura stuff too and it's usually quite workable, if not as hard wearing... but if I can afford the extra at the time of purchase I go for Endura, it's worth it. There might well be other good brands out there but never been that impressed with any of the other gear I've bought really.

The Endura reference was just that - a reference :)
I have some Endura Thermolite socks which did sterling service throughout the winter, mainly for running in -10C of snow!
One thing I picked up recently was a hi-viz lightweight waterproof jacket from the bargain bin in Aldi, again marketed as a running jacket but looks and fits suspiciously like a Polaris Aqualite. It was £6 :D

Endura Humvee shorts have been my favourite purchase - very comfortable on the bike - all the retrobike kit is Endura so it will last, orders need to be in soon http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143716

I also have an DHB "event" rain jacket that has been brilliant, very breathable (from wiggle).

Other than that I buy cheap stuff for commuting and winter from either lidls or Aldi - the crane winter jacket is a favourite and works really well.

Bit of an Endura fan here,ive got their 3/4 singletrack shorts,one of their winter jackets but that leaked terribly at the arms stitching.Still it was very comfy and a good fit.
At present im using an old endura windproof jacket which is very breathable but still windproof and now its been re-treated with wash in waterproofing it shrugs off showers
Endura make good kit ,end of. :cool:

I like altura too :cool: i have their courier sack that i got in about 1997 or '98 and its still being used,sometimes daily :shock:
Cheap and cheerful but still good kit none the less.

Latest posts

Back