South Yorkshire

So... are there likely to be any rides organised around Barnsley then? I don't know too many offroad routes (used to ride road) although I'd love to give cut-gate a go when it's fit to get there

:LOL: With the news that any sanctioned ride needs a AEC there.. Or it's un-official, and as such any mention if it on the public forum will be deleted.. Nope.. Unless we get a new south based deputy..

There are ways though my friend.. ;) Perhaps we need a roll call like MacRetro..

IE..

Rider name plus town..

Just too see who's local as the area is huge.

I'm sure something will happen soon.

Mikee, threads wont be deleted for the time being, if and when the decision is made to ban unsanctioned rides organised on the site everyone will be properly notified.

Once the snow finally (if ever) clears pop a thread up and if at all possible I will try and get over with Ben and maybe some of the Lincs lads.

Sounds like there may be a few riders over your way to keep you company anyway :)

I'd be up for a ride down that way as soon as the weather mellows a bit.

Mikee, you know the score when it comes to organizing rides, its all been well documented in this thread so just go easy.

Here you have a dedicated S Yorks thread here that is ideal for mentioning that you might be going out for a ride. You could also mention where that ride will be taking place. You could even be careless enough to mention what time you are starting. Its just chat you see. Although you had no intention of starting a ride, if a dozen people turn up, it was just kinda accidental and no one was invited, if you get my drift.

Would anyone be interested in setting up a NE&Yorks page on Facebook?

Hi I'm new to site but I ride the TPT alot grenoside to Penistone. I also do a lot of single tracks in warncliff and greno woods, Hope to get on a ride with you guys when my bikes finnished. I need to do warncliff crags on a rigid!

Back