MAN Utd

Hang on!!

Could some one start a We hate the scousers too thread?

Going to get confusing with both bunch of B******* playing in red.

al. :D

Has this not been locked yet? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

al":115zlbft said:
Hang on!!

Could some one start a We hate the scousers too thread?

Going to get confusing with both bunch of B******* playing in red.

al. :D

Has this not been locked yet? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
let me guess... a derby county fan... :p

konatime":24fx1t2y said:
makster":24fx1t2y said:
As the sign says....joined by geography. Seperated by success ;)

Mak...the sign says 'City of Manchester Stadium', the song says 'f**k off back to London the City is ours'.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Also made me laugh when some one on the radio asked why the sc*m fans were leaving early as they only lived round the corner. ;) :LOL:

The drug cheat is a typical sc*mmer. Cry about what's done to them whilst forgetting what they do to others. Vile club.

This is hilarious.

What self loathing stimulates such hatred?

Rio does more for disadvantaged kids than you ever hear about, and he does it for reasons other than PR. He is a genuine bloke, not remotely carried away with his success or wealth.

Perhaps there are a few here who have never played team sport to a high level. It is all part and parcel of the game to avoid criticizing your own team, and to lay it on thick when the target is the opposition.

Calling Rio a drugs cheat is fair enough, but resorting to insults based on his appearance is frankly cheap.

How many stalkers do you have? He is a very popular boy, and always has been. Like Anton, he is a massively charismatic dude, affable and witty.

By all means 'hate' your football team's rivals, it is all part of the banter.

Don't get sucked in to the dark aspects of it all though.

my own lot have sucked for years...dont know what went wrong with liverpool but i blame chelsea....

brocklanders023":2cq51jb8 said:
konatime":2cq51jb8 said:
makster":2cq51jb8 said:

Mak...the sign says 'City of Manchester Stadium', the song says 'f**k off back to London the City is ours'.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Also made me laugh when some one on the radio asked why the sc*m fans were leaving early as they only lived round the corner. ;) :LOL:

The drug cheat is a typical sc*mmer. Cry about what's done to them whilst forgetting what they do to others. Vile club.

sourgrapes.jpg

Is that the Nevile family photo Makster?

Don't worry Flyer, I listen to far too much sport radio and have all the charity work Ferdinand does rammed down my throat on a weekly basis. Fair play to him but he's hardly a good example of an upstanding member of the community with his past form.

I have played team sport to a highish standard. The way sc*m act is not 'just want top teams do'. They lack any kind of class and that attitude comes straight from old whiskey nose.

makster":3i78j05b said:
brocklanders023":3i78j05b said:
konatime":3i78j05b said:
makster":3i78j05b said:

sourgrapes.jpg

The red PR firm give it loads just lately with all this respec campaign, Rooney right elbowing a victim on the sly to the temple and Camelgob chasing opponents with a raised clenched fist....after the game is over....suggests someone wants words.

Not too sure about Anton but i never had CamelGob down for affable and witty, sure he may have been livlier with some charlie up his beek in Yesterdays but lets be honest, the prick struggles to string a sentence together. Folk don't like people who specifically choose who they are going to strike, it's why Rooney never dared do a move with Vincent in the last Derby (great goal aside/his only kick of the match ironically) the same with CamelGob yesterday, if you looked closely you would have seen Vincent laughing cause he had already told Ferdinand he had to go thru him, so he picked on Mancini instead. Shithouse bullies just like thier great gaffer... in the stands. See ya in the Charity Shield ;)

konatime":3m8n1j7n said:
Not too sure about Anton but i never had CamelGob down for affable and witty, sure he may have been livlier with some charlie up his beek in Yesterdays but lets be honest, the prick struggles to string a sentence together.

So now missing a drugs test makes you a coke fiend?

Exactly what do you mean suggesting he struggles to string a sentence together? He is intelligent, knowledgeable and highly articulate.

Perhaps you cannot get past the way he speaks, and fail to actually listen to what he says.

Easy to slide into blind prejudice.

After all, you 'hate' this person you know nothing about, and you have all these assumptions about them based on that hatred.

That is all very Daily Mail.

Back