Macretro pickup assistance.

Tazio":3nins9eh said:
kaiser":3nins9eh said:
Its all relative though cos Jimi's fae Paisley :LOL:

Don't you mean "they're all relatives in Paisley"

Strangely enough,Yes ;)

Mind you ,nothing stranger than clackmannanshire :shock: :shock:
They make the backwoods rednecks from deliverance look like middle class conservatives :LOL:
If it's happened,not matter how strange,weird or disturbing then its likely to have happened in clackmannanshire.

dyna-ti":dkl63g2b said:
Tazio":dkl63g2b said:
kaiser":dkl63g2b said:
Its all relative though cos Jimi's fae Paisley :LOL:

Don't you mean "they're all relatives in Paisley"

Strangely enough,Yes ;)

Mind you ,nothing stranger than clackmannanshire :shock: :shock:
They make the backwoods rednecks from deliverance look like middle class conservatives :LOL:
If it's happened,not matter how strange,weird or disturbing then its likely to have happened in clackmannanshire.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

When I was a wee boy growing up, I lived in Kincardine-by-Alloa, Clackmannanshire. The proud villagers saved their pennies for many years, eventually raising enough to bribe some councillors - it's now Kincardine, Fife.

Some west coast wags might suggest that's not much of an upgrade of course...

That bike was listed on ebay before , about the beginning of March. I had a wee punt on it but lost out. If I remember it went for quite a bit more than £60. Obviously the deal collapsed. Hope the bike is ok.

Nipped out to Springburn to get this earlier :), will need a new Bottom bracket and probably a rear wheel, a good clean and service too, seems ok for the money though, frame is sound and shock and bushes are fine.

SAM_0223.jpg

SAM_0224.jpg

Need to work out how to get it to Rojo now, will nip to Halfords tomorrow, see if they have a bike box.

Or as it's a courier collection would it be ok just to cover the main bits of the bike with the cardboard i have ?

Latest posts

Back