April 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major22":df3ze1gu said:
GoldenEraMTB":df3ze1gu said:
stumpjumper1990":df3ze1gu said:
Feels like May over here! It's been 20 degrees Celsius last saturday! :D

:( it's been a long, long, long winter here in NYC

Likewise in Helsinki, the first snow came November 19th and there is still some left :?

mf.jpg

has the snow finally melted yet. I believe spring is finally arriving here in nyc.

GoldenEraMTB":3slnrn0y said:
Major22":3slnrn0y said:
GoldenEraMTB":3slnrn0y said:
stumpjumper1990":3slnrn0y said:

Likewise in Helsinki, the first snow came November 19th and there is still some left :?

has the snow finally melted yet. I believe spring is finally arriving here in nyc.

Yep, spring has arrived here too.

And if I'm not completely mistaken this is a certain new yorker clearing a nice path for riding his FC, perhaps just a couple of days ago...?

Snow-storm-hits-New-York-City.jpg

;)

Major22":124gc8do said:
GoldenEraMTB":124gc8do said:
Major22":124gc8do said:
GoldenEraMTB":124gc8do said:
stumpjumper1990":124gc8do said:

And if I'm not completely mistaken this is a certain new yorker clearing a nice path for riding his FC, perhaps just a couple of days ago...?

;)

I see we have been spying on each other :cool:

GoldenEraMTB":2hsni23d said:
Major22":2hsni23d said:
Major22":2hsni23d said:
stumpjumper1990":2hsni23d said:

;)

I see we have been spying on each other :cool:

So it would seem! :cool:

:D

al":367whcf0 said:
I like your style Dr B.

al. :D

I like it as well, but those leather grips bring a grimace to my face. Do they feel any better than they look? Black rubber/foam grips and it's an great townie :D

GoldenEraMTB":37oplmrr said:
... but those leather grips bring a grimace to my face. Do they feel any better than they look? Black rubber/foam grips and it's an great townie :D

I admit that the leather overload is, how should I put it -- wide -- like a camel coat or brown suede shoes. But that's the point.

And if I went for black grips, I'd need a black seat post, and stem and saddle and brakes and headset and hubs and shifters and QRs. And then people would think my bike was anonymous and not vote for it.

arthurdaley460.jpg
[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back