And today I did......

Thats pretty much what was used at the weigh in in Jan. The ones I used were amusingly called 'wei heng'.

This frame's (ex-rojo) been gathering dust in me cellar whilst I waited for disc mounts for the fork :D

Got 'em and built it yesterday - went out today...............1995 Kona Sex One, Pace RC36 fork with 99p ebay disc caliper, LX, and a Lidl saddle :D ..........

17042011034.jpg

17042011036.jpg

17042011005.jpg

17042011024.jpg

17042011030.jpg

17042011014.jpg

Reasonably light and much to my surprise it doesn't bounce around all over the place. Rear shock is set quite firm, as I prefer, but still absorbs plenty of impact. Quite like it really, although undecided whether to reinstall impact HS and velocity stem :p

Dog didn't want to get into car and in the melee I forgot to pack camera, hence crappy phone pics :roll:

looking good Mr P and loving the looooooong post on that there kona- where were you as it was sunny in my wee bit of the highlands today?

today fitted a left hand XC Pro thumb shifter. Next fit the right hand. Loose 9 speed.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Today I got some free goodies from CRC, gloves and glasses.

Yesterday I had a near perfect day on a 40 mile circuit of Beinn a Ghlo from Blair Atholl with 5750 feet of climbing. Sunshine, proper hills and great riding; all was well with the world. Then today I went back to work :(

Today I did next to sod all :LOL:

Its great being on holiday, tomorrow me and 'Claud' the fuscia pink retrobike are off to a trail centre but still to decide which one :cool:

nice pic's mr p :cool: those konas are still close to the top of my wish list :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

well after work i went out on the sannie , only been back an hour and a half :oops: the paint can defo wait as i'm having far too much fun on it :twisted:

Back