what have they done??????????????????????

saltyman":qgoem7dd said:
I asked them about one last year, they were meant to be out late last year, took there time as Im sure it's from Asia as with there other new models.

I'm quite interested to know where they're made, especially after the dig a Giant in the response above. Would be a bit hypocritical if Giant had had their hydroforming machine on overdrive to make the new San An.

That 'top tube' has the look of a cast component. Like something you might find in a bridge or something. Cool.

I like it, it does not stand out as much as their classics, but that is more to do with other makers moving towards them than them changing radically.

beagle":2wctsvbw said:
saltyman":2wctsvbw said:
I asked them about one last year, they were meant to be out late last year, took there time as Im sure it's from Asia as with there other new models.

I'm quite interested to know where they're made, especially after the dig a Giant in the response above. Would be a bit hypocritical if Giant had had their hydroforming machine on overdrive to make the new San An.

there made in taiwan
if you click on build specs on the link in first post it shows where its all designed/built

Rob

Its not that bad by itself. (at least comparing it to things they have been doing lately)
The most controversial seems to be the name..
I dont know wether it was necessary to use SA name for this frame.
The biggest problem I have actually with the company is the logo.
Its such bad typography.
For me current Mountain Cycle is joke just based on the logo

yeah i think your right
they havent done any favours for the brand name and to me it just look slike theyre trying to grab money from the modern market

Back