MAN Utd

Scholes deserves community service for that tackle too......frustration at getting older and less sharp I feel......no excuse for a professional player though, dirty b@stard!......

feetabix":3m2l85xt said:
Scholes deserves community service for that tackle too......frustration at getting older and less sharp I feel......no excuse for a professional player though, dirty b@stard!......

Wasn't even a bad tackle in my opinion. He missed playing the ball by an inch. His reputation goes before him though.
He must be the best midfielder ever that never learned to tackle properly!

Almost every midfielder he's played against rates him as one of the all time greats. If he was that dirty, I doubt that would be the case ;)

One thing for sure...carrick isn't fit to clean Scholes boots!

makster":1daf4okk said:
feetabix":1daf4okk said:

Wasn't even a bad tackle in my opinion. He missed playing the ball by an inch. His reputation goes before him though.
He must be the best midfielder ever that never learned to tackle properly!

Almost every midfielder he's played against rates him as one of the all time greats. If he was that dirty, I doubt that would be the case ;)

One thing for sure...carrick isn't fit to clean Scholes boots!

I totally agree about the quality thing, on his day he was awesome.......the replay showed the ball was never where his foot was aimed, he kept a tense leg right past the ball and into the city players thigh.......he has loads of form for it, unacceptable.......

I have supported stoke for years too......happy days!.....I hope they pull city's pants down!...... :D

Huge Scholes fan as I am, he was irresponsible in that tackle.

What is new?

It is easy to see it from the different camera angles in different lights.

Basically have the league again.

Ferguson is pretty much the greatest manager of the modern era.

The nature of the game now suggests he may never be surpassed.

Fitting, as he is the last of the line of our great Scottish exports.

:)

Camelgob the drugs-testing dodger got his knickers in a twist about Super Mario celebrating infront of the Trafford happy clappers, ironically when asked if such disgusting behaviour was fine and dandy for G.Neville to do.. he said ...errr....nothing, in fact that was the end of the interview. From irrate to stum with one question... :cool:
Mario-Balotelli-Rio-Ferdi-005.jpg

YaYa stepped around Vidic with relative ease, especially given that Vidic was goalside and prepaired. Red nose will have clocked that, what was his famous quote 'never in my lifetime'....tick-tock Alex,Tick-Tock.

The picture above tells a neutral observer all they need to know, especially given that the star striker and manager were banished to the stands because of irrate outbursts.

We all hate reds and reds and reds.......

That's all.

al. :D

al":16nm1dlg said:
We all hate reds and reds and reds.......

That's all.

al. :D

Well said that man. May Alex and his load of over paid 'boys' lose every game from now on :D

I found myself working in Stafford last week and went to watch the Man U-Chelsea game in a local hostelry, as you do.
Baring in mind Stafford is, i think, a good 60 miles from Mankchester i was surprised to find myself surrounded by a sea of red.
Well i couldn't help but express my support for the Blues(my son's team of choice, god knows i've tried to turn him to the Saints but its understandable that he's not keen to back them at the mo :roll: ), alas they didn't take it very well and i just managed to escape with my life :D
It was funny though :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back