Next weekend - Fast ride - North downs

Joe, might have to make this an hour later start? May have to go to Beyond (lbs) en route and back afterwards...

??

I know that area well. lived round there for a few years. C U there :D :D

Sorry joe
But can't make it either, got to go to Twickenham in the afternoon to watch the The Gartmore Challenge - Barbarians vs South Africa 15:00.
Otherwise would love too.
Have a good ride guys.

Would have loved to, but I've got to work on Saturday...Booo!

Someone decided there aren't enough boatshows in the year and have added another one for me to photograph :cry:

On the bright side you'll prolly go faster without me! :cool:

Come on 'good' people this is the lovely North Downs (Lovely in any weather) Second home to me. Don't let the word 'fast' put you off. It can't be that 'fast' with a 42 year old hanging on to Joe, Wu wheels. It will be a good work out. Theres a nice little stop at the top of Leith hill (the highest point in the South East England) Will we be going up/down Box hill? As there is a nice cafe at the top there too. Plus i wont get lost :oops:
PLUS it will be the last time any of us see Joe for a long time :( And he is a bloody good mtber And a good chap too :D

it would be nice to have a xmas ride though and the North downs looks like it is the best place to do so .

maybe the week end of the 22/23 of december ?

Back