FS: Commencal,Hope/DT, Nukeproof, DMR and more!

Mobes

Devout Dirtbag
Down sizing my bike collection so have a few things for sale. All price include postage within the UK.

2009 Commencal Meta 666 VIP Medium Frame £450.

I bought this in June 2010 and have ridden it maybe 20 times at most. as a result it is still in really good condition. no cracks or dents, just a couple of chips in the paint. The Fox RP23 works as well as the day it arrived, no air or oil leaks.
Included in the sale are the owners manuals, both of the head angle adjustment sleeves, FSA pig headest that is the same age as the frame and also a lizard skins swing arm protector.

DSC_0026-1.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Hope Pro II/DT Swiss EX500 Wheelset £160

Hope Pro II 36 hole front hub with 9mm QR adaptors, Hope Pro II 36 hole Singlespeed/Trials Rear Hub (a 6 speed cassette can be fitted if you wanted to). Laced to DT Swiss EX500 Rims.

As you can see from the photos they are in really good condition, bearings and freehub are both perfect. Ive dismantled my singlespeed so no longer needed.

DSC_0020-1.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

DSC_0022-1.jpg

2011 Nukeproof 760mm Flat Bars £35

only one ride old, as you can see from the photo in excellent condition

DSC_0008.jpg

Shimano Deore LX Hollowtech II Cranks and BB £25

I bought these secondhand in the summer of last year, i dont think the previous owner had a BB tool judging by the marks on the BB. Dont let this put you off though as you can still fit and remove the BB using the correct tool :) also there is a tiny cut mark on the axle of the right hand crank (see photo), not sure why, it isnt very deep and hasnt had any effect on their use. Other than that the cranks are perfect and the BB still has life left in it, i have however mislaid the black plastic preload adjuster but they can be purchased from any good bike shop.

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

Mobes,
Dibs on the wheels. Tried to contact you on STW too but you haven't left any contact details.

Cheers,
Sean

oops thats a bit of an over sight!

will amend that now :)

wheels are still available if you want them?

Back