And today I did......

Spent a few hours at A and E watching miniKen get his foot xrayed and plastered. Came off his scooter at the skate park.

Today,due to my stupidity.I missed the end of an auction for something I really really needed.
well i didnt miss it exactly,i walked in to see it count down from 1 second to zero
Bloody timing i ask you :evil:
Sold for about 1/3 of its worth :cry: :cry:

This is what you get for doing stuff for other people when youre meant to be watching auction.

Im seriously upset about this but i wont give a link as its still too traumatic :cry:

At least i didnt hurt my foot :LOL:
'Get well soon' to MiniKen :cool:

Today I finished my shed :) kinda got my DIY mojo back, nothing like a wee garden tool rail to get ye going.

kaiser":1nuqpyff said:
Today I finished my shed :) kinda got my DIY mojo back, nothing like a wee garden tool rail to get ye going.

Need some pics :D no doubt its all custom organized inside :cool:

Today I played rugby at our clubs' 30th birthday weekend.
I feel totally fecked after playing 4 half hour games. I played for Glenrothes, as they were short of players, in our wee tournament, then played for us in an over 35's game, then against Fife Southern, then in a game between 2 teams from my club which seemed to last forever.
I feel like I'm going to die. :shock:

There's supposed to be a touch rugby game at noon tomorrow, aye, that'll be right. Think I'll watch the Shanghai F1 race in the morning and then go back to bed till May.

RobMac":3oa9m12l said:
Did a 30 mile road ride, windy but sunny :cool:

AND

I bought some good quality digital scales :oops:

What kind Rob :? I've a pair i got 'doon the barras' but they only do to 300g[in 0.10g increments]
I could use ones that i can weigh a whole bike on :?

Their just digital kitchen scales that go to 5000g / 11lbs :?
Although at that range we should be able to weigh
one of Kaiser's road bikes :LOL:

dyna-ti":398inxz0 said:
RobMac":398inxz0 said:
Did a 30 mile road ride, windy but sunny :cool:

AND

I bought some good quality digital scales :oops:

What kind Rob :? I've a pair i got 'doon the barras' but they only do to 300g[in 0.10g increments]
I could use ones that i can weigh a whole bike on :?

How about this?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

El cheapo so don't know how accurate they'll be, but I'm thinking of getting them for weighing bik.. erm, things.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back