Lowestoft ride Sunday 17th April & After Sun lotion

took the dog for a walk and trimmed up the trails and all i can say is ground is dry and hard think a perfect thetford trail but with out crappy braking ruts and super swoopy and smooth :shock: :cool:

Good evening gentlemen.Count me and Lewis in for this.We will be riding our usual mounts.i.e. genesis and rocky.Dan have you ridden the new bit yet.Lets hope we get the weather.Have to admit after 2 weeks off the bike I don,t feel very fit .So maybe the race heads can keep it down a bit.If not this is where I start a new thread .RIDE ROUND MY MATES LOCAL LOOP 10 M.P.H SLOWER THEN THE OTHER GROUP.By the way hope everyones ducks are better now. :LOL: :LOL: Best regards BoB

Super swoopy and smooth, just like me. Ducks have taken residence but will make sure they come along on Sunday.

Bike just built ..... looking forward to tomorrow to give it a run in ;)

Not too fast though please :oops: :LOL:

Chris is very kindly giving me a lift so will see you in the morrow :)

IMGP2108.jpg

Just to keep in the spirit of things I have got an M900 front mech on the bike :LOL:

All them extra gears, suspension and brakes must make it hard to pedal. I'm riding old skool tomorrow.

REKIBorter":3l1r6g33 said:
All them extra gears, suspension and brakes must make it hard to pedal. I'm riding old skool tomorrow.

Hmmm.

If we are riding retro that open a new possibility ......

Off to the garage.....

Back