The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this somewhere else on the forum and was directed here..
I have a 1999 Muni-mula (blue) with almost all the original parts. I changed the chain rings and tyres, but for some reason kept the old ones. I was wondering what this might be worth? The frame has a few scratches, nothing deep, but has been looked after quite well by myself. I am going to buy a new bike and will probably keep this one, but just interested in finding out what my old Kona might be worth.

Not mine but I'm hatching a plan for purchase . . so I don't have pics..

Orange Sub5 (I thought it was a Patriot but it's not.. it is battleship grey if that helps with year) .. it'll be completely original and not that well maintained. The forks and shock both need a good ol' service because they don't work well..

What kinda dosh would something like that go for (ish) ??

Pace F2 and Shocks

Got any pics of your Pace? Caught a glimpse of your post last night in the for sale bit then it disappeared to here I guess.

Folks,

I could do with some ideas on this.

1993 Kona Lava Dome.

Totally complete with Project 2 forks.
original chain set, wheels
AND Drive A / Drive B tyres.

I have the original stem, its currently fitted with a period Girvin Flexstem (I'm sure it was cool at the time!!)

Back in the day I always loved the OEM tyres and replaced like with like !

I can post pics after Easter as it's at my parents.

Any ideas ??

Pace frame and forks

Due to "mysterious" post deletings, here is some pictures of my frame and forks.

Forks are Pace factory serviced, new stickers, new lightweight 1'' aluminium steerer (still has cut down steel threaded steerer if you want that). Fork is fitted with hard elastomers, and new Pace grease and all internals are new.

Frame is an early F2 RC200 Frame, and fantastic. There are some scratches. Some are a little bit deep on the chainstay in the usual place. No gouges though. There is a small ding on the top tube which looks like a handlebar dunt - and is very slight (not noticeable unless you are looking for it). Frame is fitted with Chris King headset, silver, but cups are scratched here and there. Frame is post mount front mech as it is the sought after square seat tubed early RC200.

I am emigrating, and have other fish to fry :( I would love this.. the original purple seat post collar / clamp is lovely.. all of it, would benefit from either a period correct build, or a period correct mega purple build.. I really wish I could do this myself but I dont have time now.

Someone please do this justice. Please let me know what is a good price for the items individually, and as a package.

Attachments

• Fork1.1.JPG
    Fork1.1.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,960
  • Fork2.jpg
    Fork2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,960
  • Fork3.jpg
    Fork3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,960
  • Frame1.jpg
    Frame1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,960
More pics...RC200 F2

I really, really like this frame and I know others will too :(

Attachments

• Framelush.jpg
    Framelush.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,957
More than 48 views and no one has an idea on price for this!

Whats the score, 48 plus views of the pictures and no one has an idea how much this would go for? Seriously?

Re: More than 48 views and no one has an idea on price for t

Cheekygrin":1ktb3tpk said:
Whats the score, 48 plus views of the pictures and no one has an idea how much this would go for? Seriously?

Dont know enough about the frame to comment but the forks I have seen sold between £50 - £80. Yours look in good nick though and are 1" (and alloy) which is more coveted I would say for sure.

Good luck, Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back