Onza HO spares

IbocProSX

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi,

I'm rebuilding my silver HO's that have the cracked CNC pad holders.

Somehow after spending too much time and $$ on ebay I've managed to be short 2 right hand ones and have 2 left hands surplus to requirements.

Anyone out there with the opposite problem intersted in a swap? Or just the spare right hand pad holder?

TIA,

PS No pictures today but if you look at the brakes with the Onza logo face up it is the right hand upper part, the CNC pad holder. I have plenty arms, nuts, and also the lower mount CNC parts. I have some extra's in that department too.

I've mailed elma about those earlier, but mine are silver and I went with the ebay set in the end. The silver ones were on my main bike for 7 years or so and I'd made up my mind to restore them.

Thanks!

what do you exactly need?

i've got a pair of silver H.O. but a few parts are failing....

brakeholders and arms are all there...

try Supercycles in Nottingham... they list lots of HO spares on their webby site. Worth a try at least

I've got two pairs (1 front, 1 rear) in silver, which are in a bit of a mess (corroded bolts and a bit knackered around the pivots - pad holders are probably salvageable) let em know if you are still interested. I'd stick new bolts in them though - I think the ones I have are past it.

I'll try and dig them out tonight and give them a look over...

Si F

Thanks to those who have responded, you all have PM's and/or mail

Radar, I checked the site, thanks for the tip but I can't find the exact item,

Enjoy

Back