3rd Annual Retrobike Sherwood Pines Blast Thread - 5th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
drystonepaul":5qdr39ut said:
Hoping to make it along for this one.
It's been many years since I raced XC at the Pines.

I had no idea how close the Pines were! :shock: :oops:

Fancy sharing the diesel Paul, assuming I can make it... :D

This should be a great event - Mat's the Master of Sherwood Pines and he'll take you places you didn't know existed and were certainly afraid to ask the names of :shock:

This gets the Retrobike stamp of approval, so if you attend you get the famous 'Retrobike Rider' banner under your name :cool:

Enjoy :D

mrlee signing in yes please.

elPedro666":3boh54sm said:
Could really do with someone sharing fuel costs over from Manc - any takers...? :oops:

im up for a date sailor ,its in the dairy.

mrlee":w20dron3 said:
mrlee signing in yes please.

elPedro666":w20dron3 said:
Could really do with someone sharing fuel costs over from Manc - any takers...? :oops:

im up for a date sailor ,its in the dairy.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL:
The banger of near certain death may not be attending though; instead there may be the banger of explosive doom! Hope you're prepared... :twisted:

elPedro666":30nnn2a8 said:
there may be the banger of explosive doom! Hope you're prepared... :twisted:

no im not :LOL: , if you come in my bike hurse i will let you wash you're bike afterwards just dump you're tnt car at ours enroute ,

mrlee":z4g9dhiy said:
elPedro666":z4g9dhiy said:
there may be the banger of explosive doom! Hope you're prepared... :twisted:

no im not :LOL: , if you come in my bike hurse i will let you wash you're bike afterwards just dump you're tnt car at ours enroute ,

:LOL:
So you'd rather risk your house/wife/newishborn? :shock:

Sounds good to me, I may drop sandwich and/or biscuit crumbs and snore on the way home though, only fair to warn you... ;) :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back