East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

sorted then :D is that all right with you John - not too late a start? Hoping the engine will be relatively straight forward so not too long :shock:

Mat/Rob you both coming (ride not engine party :LOL:)? Ben? Phil? Anyone else? :D

Gav, can you make an 8.30 start rather than 9.00? It just leaves a bit more time to mess with Ed's engine after the ride. 9.00 is OK if you can't get there earlier.

JB

I'm going to pass as I don't have enough time, and the last thing I want to do is fret about getting back.
Have a good ride. See you on Tuesday.

Imnotanumber-06":3la8ridb said:
Gav, can you make an 8.30 start rather than 9.00? It just leaves a bit more time to mess with Ed's engine after the ride. 9.00 is OK if you can't get there earlier.

JB

Yeah, 8:30 is fine with me.
Still meeting at Ed's ?

i thinks john's about right timing wise. It's hilly. Fun, but may take 3 hours or maybe more, depends, of course we may cut it short. Never measured the distance unfortunately. I don't want to put you off but equally don't want you to think it's easy as ticknall.

I'd probably be up for the ride if it was at a leisurely pace but with the time constraints it sounds like it might be a bit of a 'no pain no gain' mission...and I like my rest stops/chatting ;)

I also like the way you describe Ticknall as 'easy'! :roll: ;)

Whats the vibe pace wise...will we stop????

Back