East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

What sort of time are you thinking for tomorrow and is the route single speed friendly ?
I might be tempted into giving the new old girl a run out !

Well I'll be going singlespeed :D It is hilly, but if I can do it, you certainly can ;).

In terms of setting off, how about 9am at my house then we can decide what bikes go in which cars as parking spaces are limited? Then it's only a 10 min drive to the start point.

Route is approximately this, though may be too ambitious - it can be cut shorter. It's a bit thereandback-y :roll:

2hg73w1.jpg

orange71":2kjg9x2g said:
In terms of setting off, how about 9am at my house then we can decide what bikes go in which cars as parking spaces are limited? Then it's only a 10 min drive to the start point.

Sorry to sound like a wife but what sort of time do you think we'd be back ?
I'm happy to provide transport as well, can get another bike and person in mine.

:LOL:

Well we can work to your timetable if you like, what time do you need to be back? Remember if we give you a lift to the start you could cycle straight back to the house from anywhere on the route if you prefer.

I can get 3 easily and 4 at a bit of a push in my car so how about meeting at Ed's if we can all fit in one car and then Gav can cut back if necessary?

I recon that has to be about a 3 hour ride if we do the full loop in the NE corner. I suggest start time to suit Gavs passout, say 8.00am (although I can make much eariler)

JB

I've not got a timed pass out, just bearing it in mind with making plans for the afternoon/evening.
9 at Ed's and then 3 or 4 hours is fine with me.

Back