1993 FAT CHANCE Shock-A-Billy #036P3ML

Jamis Diablo":2ji8svpl said:
Wow I love these SAB's :cool:
What year are the 1st gen Crossmax?

'97 IIRC..

I shoe'd them with a set of Competition Pro 2s at the weekend :twisted:

1471CP2c7.jpg

another sweet build; welcome back to the Fat fold; you've been gone too long. I suggest anyone that doesn't know, look back at your old Fat builds. You have a knack for building a fine mid-90's Fat :cool:

GoldenEraMTB":346tkqeq said:
kingroon":346tkqeq said:
Hahaha.. I got two problems to stick em on.. ;)

If only I had those two "problems", or at least one :LOL:

Dude, if you're ever over this way, you can choose which one you wanna throw around the Woods on a RetroBike Ride :cool:

One set of Steelies just rocked up :twisted:

EDIT: And the new SAB Decals, and a set of Judy DH springs :cool:

Okay, Build Update :twisted:

Some kit has turned up..

Judy DH
These Bad Boys came thru the post from Germany and man do they rock.. In amazing condition; elastomers were shot [with age rather than use] but not a single mark on the legs or stantions! Gonna spend some time over the weekend putting them together with hard Springs and a White Brothers damping kit :twisted: Sourced a 1" steerer for em too..

MRC
Got some lurvely black McMahon Racing Components D-Cell cantilevers on their way which will match the black Steely Danz perfectly.. Drivetrain wise, I think I'm gunna stick with XTR M900; was considering Paul's Components but don't wanna have to worry about shearing off the rear mech [one of those self fulfilling prophecies probably]..

Ebay Scoops
include, but are not limited to.. ;)

SDG Comp Ti saddle
Syncros 29.4 post
Avid Flak Jacket cable kit [with the red cable cover]

Back