Retrobike Endura Kit Order V - extended to May 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take up has been mediocre thus far. If you are interested it'd be good to get your form in soon or at least indicate interest. Plenty have asked for kit who haven't ordered!

want a cycling top
dont know which size???
better get my arse in gear and try one for size in a bike shop

kirbdug :D

Expressing interest in a SS 3/4 zip road jersey in small. It would be rude not to fly the colours at Mayhem, Big Dog and the Dunwich Dynamo. Will do the necessary with an order form when I have got my act together.

Cheers.

I would like a medium Gilet please guv, will get a form and cheque in the post over the weekend. Thanks alot ,Chris

Would like a lightweight windtex jacket please. I think I'm correct in assuming that the female fit on these is to order a men's version in a size smaller and my original short sleeved jersey was a unisex size - small. I'm just printing off the form and will send a cheque.

Thanks

Carol

i'm planning an order later in the week, is Paypal possible? I don't have a cheque book anymore as I never used it so have given up on them.

Hi John,

I will take a Meduim Short Sleeve MTB jersey, Which one is the one with the shorter zip please ?

Cheers

James :cool:

Evening,

Might just be being very dim, but how do you select the size of the kit on the Excel order form? It keeps telling me the cells are protected when I try and put a Y or 1 (or anything for that matter!) in the Medium column !!

Help... it's been a long day in the sun and i'm struggling !

Cheers

@Woody

got it, cheers

@CAS

is right, this can be confirmed by looking at the Endura brochure linked above.

@Tazio,

as per the order form paypal is fine

@GM

All the MTB jerseys have 3/4 zips, the only difference is some have a concealed zip

@Lookback,

hmm. Tricky. Did you click 'enable editing' if such a buttin is present? Which row is it? It should work, if not just PM me withh what you want or print and post the form.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back