96 Gt Tequesta

Thanks guys :)

Jez the flames are decals underneath clear coat.

Yes the forks are a slightly lighter shadfe of yellow but they match pretty well.
Never had to touch this up so I can't help with paints etc.

If you need any new decals contact gil_m, he should be able to sort you out ;)

Looking forward to seeing your Backwoods built up.

love the colours
i had a 96 one in red and black - does not stand out like yours

kirbdug :D

Always like the red & black one, I think Pickle had a nice one of those.

I'm awaiting delivery of some Kore riser bars I have just bought to lift the front end a bit, the forks feel too soft for me on the downhills but hopefully risers might solve the problem.

:D Just wanted to give you a congrats kind of bump, I love the Yellow Judy they go really really well!.

The pictures you took of your ride, just got me itching to ride through a ford or 2.

I think the weight you got the Tequesta at is pretty good 2.

Passiflora

The weight could come down a fair bit with lighter tubes and tyres, the Velociraptors fitted are a great tyre but steel bead and pretty heavy.

The pictures are taken on the foreshore of the River Humber and I really wouldn't advise riding through it :LOL:

Kore risers now fitted and and they have transformed an already sweet riding bike, the forks felt soft with the previous setup and I had been trying to find stiffer springs for them, they now feel fine though :?
My weight must have been shifted back slightly I guess, anyway very happy with the results and I don't think they look bad either :)

ABCD0009-2.jpg

ABCD0010-2.jpg

ABCD0011-1.jpg

ABCD0012-2.jpg

Back