Green Flite Ti

Chris

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Desparetely in need of a Green flite Ti. Newer the better. Come to think of it any other green bits of interest as well!

Tell me where i can get a set of them tyres in that colour and if i see anything on my travels i will let thee know :p

Try STW , there is a guy on there who has plenty of green tyres . he contacted me when I was looking for some .

The saddle was as easy to find as it was no longer needed by Jez . :LOL:
NOS as well , came from melvin I think .

cjax":krj920tb said:
Desparetely in need of a Green flite Ti. Newer the better. Come to think of it any other green bits of interest as well!

You still wanting this? Got both a very rare near new Green Italian National road racing team issue Green Flite and a Fizik Nisene in bright Green? Any good

Might be interested in the flite, is it pretty much plain green?

How much are you looking for it?

Cheers Chris.

Flite

It's 90 percent Italian National flag green with small red Kevlar corners and two very small white leather flashes just in front of the red. Its the Titanium early model. These were used by the Italian national squad and has been on a spare bike. The top is as new. Can do you photos, but want at least £40 posted as these were £80 plus new and a collectors item now, as hardly any were made. This was bought in Italy at the end of the tour years go I believe. Here You are:
Flite006.jpg

Flite007.jpg

I've got a Flite in Bianchi celeste if that's any good, matching celeste Cuissi bottle cage too if you want

Back