Is it just me.......

I've brought the Retrobike top, Retrobike stickers adorn my RTS and skid-lid, I talk about it all the time.......

Why have you not bought a calendar? Call yourself a retro-addict ....

:)

Take a look at the 'posts versus the date joined' ratio and you can see who are the real Retroholics!

I've been a member of this site for over two years and haven't even reached a thousand posts yet!

;)

stevek":33uqjeie said:
Take a look at the 'posts versus the date joined' ratio and you can see who are the real Retroholics!

I've been a member of this site for over two years and haven't even reached a thousand posts yet!

;)

jez "sleep posts" :LOL:

hell its a good way of killing time when u;re in work :)

I find whenever I leave the site alone for more than a day or so, someone posts and sells the parts I've been searching for months for.

I get moaned at at work and home whenever I visit.

Quote from girlfreind....

"You've spent the WHOLE evening on RetroBike, AGAIN.... Oooh that hub loks nice, are you going to buy it?!"

:D:D:D

i found the site after meeting john at ssmm, saw the old bikes and since then i've built 3 retro bikes, bought the t, the stickers, just ordered the jersey xmas calender deal! even used the bikes i've built to help me sell the new stuff at the shop i work in! been constantly showing friends and customers the gallery photos of the cool older bikes suggesting modern versions and concentrating on flogging steel bikes, even sold someone some dx thumbies for a 8speed repair coz his rapid fire had died! my mechanic is building a new charge duster inspired by the rasta salsa! Jez's bike i think? he's gone all rasta obsessed on the charge! even at the curry house last night the conversation was bikes! but then all concerned were in the trade! but we were talking all the old bikes we've all had over the years. obsessed? maybe? bad thing? definately not!!

one thing though, i've started rooting through the doldrums of the shop and old bits that would usually get binned from repairs to find retro usable stuff for "the next project" thinking, yeah who needs discs or v brakes and 21 gears are plenty! if you look at my album the clockwork (the green 1) i've rebuilt was found at the dump! what the hell was i doing there?!!

it's like a drug. a nice one

Back