Show us what you did today, thread

Saw that one ZZ, the guys that done the work have a pretty good site too. If this one in Renfrew disnae work out I'll give them a call.

Oh and top work on the decal front :D :D

zigzag":11tp7yjn said:
Oh, somebody posted a silver/crimson fade with green forks and stem recently, can't find the linky though, but I thought that was rather spiffy, the green went really well too.

*edit* Here it is:

026-4.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness ;)

Yesterday the Vicious arrived :) well chuffed, contacted these guys as well about powder http://www.chameleonmetalcoatings.co.uk/ talking £40 for a frame and £15 for a fork basic. They do Candys and a load of other stuff including a heat reactive coating, when its cool the bike is black/grey and when it heast up it turns to the base coat of your choice. They will also do fades. I'm going to get the fixed wheel frame and the HooKooEkoo done first see what the finish is like.

ZZ/TK maybe need to enlist your graphical skills after all, drawing a blank contacting vicious.

Glentress today. Inspired by the outing with Velo and Radek a few weeks ago, I did the black to the Radio Mast then down the red, back up to the top car park then finally down the blue.

Helped a couple of chaps (why oh why is it never damsels?) fix their chain - they were wowed by the brilliance of a new-fangled powerlink from my camelbak. Got a puncture right at the end of the ride, so that wasn't too bad, walked the final 5 minutes down to the bottom rather than fix it.

The Racing Ralph / Bonty XR on the Mary are just right for the majority of Glentress, roll really easy but still have plenty of grip on the hardpack. A really good ride, I dropped my seatpost at the top of Spooky for the first time in ages... it really does help encourage you to move around a lot more. Brilliant.

Oh aye, the loos/shower block have gone, replaced with 5 porta-loos off to the side. This might mean the new center is close to getting opened, although it didn't look it from the road.

DSCF1093.JPG

Back