"Raleigh Twenty-alike" shopper

Every time I see a folding Twenty, I think about welding the headset up and fitting one of those special hinges they have on restaurant kitchen doors that - ahem... "swing both ways" - instead of the normal hinge, to give you some steering. There's just something about them that encourages hooliganism.

I love the idea of a build off...

dawes2_205.jpg

Hmm, very tempted for this look to be honest, stripped down for a quick whip around town...long way to go through, will post the before pics this weekend...first time ive seen feathers stuck to spokes lol[/img]

I think so too, been looking online at old BMX wheels and all sorts. Good knows how she'll look in the end, also different frame finishes, anodised steel might be a goer.

Anyone know how to remove badges well, and put them back on again???

Not sure when i'm gonna start this project...one day soon. Off for two weeks on Monday...17days not in the office!!!

remove the badges with a heatgun or hairdryer to loosen the glue the use if its not rivetted on. to refix it I would use some Sikaflex or 3M emblem adhesive

just carefully drill out the rivets then, probably glued on as well no doubt. I find a slow speed with a decent drill bit gets them out without the heads spinning and ruining the surrounding metal. I'd lend you my air rivetter but its a bit far for me to come round haha

Latest posts

Back