Show us what you did today, thread

clockworkgazz":2v5l7nbq said:
what colour you going for and are you able to source a dog head badge?

Like the frame what's the "justification" for he new addition then or are you past this stage now?

I'm going to take the fixed wheel frame and the HooKooEKoo to a powder coater up in Renfrew. They look like they might do fades and such. I'll see what those two come out like. If they're good I was thinking a dark green/ crimson dark red fade :? Whad'ys think? I've picked up a pair of Salsa forks and have a Salsa stem and the Groovy bars.

BTW any colourschemes gladly listened to.

Justification is...well none really, I kinda think the Salsa is a touch wee and this is a bit bigger but its shaping up to be a different build. I guess I wanted to try one out too, won't get another opportunity at that price.

clockworkgazz":2v5l7nbq said:
BTW it looks to big for you- get it looking nice and I'll swap you the salsa ;) :LOL:

Its slightly bigger than most of my other frames but the numbers add up with a smaller stem, i.e. less than 120mm which is what I'm preferring these days, cannae go smaller with the Salsa furinstance as it becomes a bit cramped. Your Salsa is a bit too 'Simply the best ' fur me Gazz :LOL:

EDIT: the pic above is Nicks and he's 6'1 and is set up accordingly, he says its comfy rather than stretched and is his smallest 19" bike if you know what I mean.

Cheers for the font work chaps, I'll persist with contacting Vicious the noo.

green crimson sounds good

here are a few I like

Attachments

• 1301953925-106.JPG_m.jpg
    1301953925-106.JPG_m.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 140
  • BP-Moulden.JPG
    BP-Moulden.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 140
  • main.php.jpg
    main.php.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 140
kaiser":1m1lz21c said:
Cheers for the font work chaps, I'll persist with contacting Vicious the noo.
Hopefully they can supply, but if not...

'Crazy Harald' is close, just needs a bit of changing in dare I say it a font editor ;)

viciousharald.jpg

If that's not possible, get some nice hi-res photos of the decals, try and avoid any reflections from the flash though... The following although pretty rough around the edges didn't take long...

viciousvector.jpg

Based on this lo-res photo from the site:

3671720649_a68117ce60_b.jpg

:)

an exact match will be out there and might take less time to find than a font editor - I've spent today (7 hours) reworking one and I'm only half way through. Although just "Vicious Cycles" on its own would be a lot less than including "Carl *Snarl* Schlemowitz"

Oh, somebody posted a silver/crimson fade with green forks and stem recently, can't find the linky though, but I thought that was rather spiffy, the green went really well too.

*edit* Here it is:

026-4.jpg

The Ken":1yk93ytz said:
:)

an exact match will be out there and might take less time to find than a font editor - I've spent today (7 hours) reworking one and I'm only half way through. Although just "Vicious Cycles" on its own would be a lot less than including "Carl *Snarl* Schlemowitz"

Aye, 'Vic *Vic* Clesy' would have been much more reasonable. Selfish b*gger.

Latest posts

Back