Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
I'll be coming down the Calder from Castlemaine if anybody needs a lift in. Plenty of be space for a second bike.

If you guys were open to the idea of kicking off maybe half an hour later, I reckon I might just be able to get across in time. Under nines should finish a bit before ten, and it wouldn't be much more than 30 mins from Berwick to Kew along Eastlink. Please!!!

No Probs, thought I should let you all know I will be there, just a bit late. So long as you dont bugger off before I get there! Watch out for the dark blue AU Falcon sideways into the car park......

Much as i'd like to see you drifting your 'coon Pete, I don't think we are all that desperate to get the affair under way so early. Let's make it an 11am start so you don't have to take the tarp off the Delorean & dip into your Plutonium stash.

Everyone happy with 11am? I think an hour is a more than fair sacrifice to allow another member to make it along.

You driving up Arran or public transport? Since its a Sunday I might get the train to richmond and ride the rest of the way

skinnyboy":23qjkt5p said:
You driving up Arran or public transport? Since its a Sunday I might get the train to richmond and ride the rest of the way

Was 100% driving but now that you mention it... Getting of @ Richmond Station would mean a 5.5km ride up Hoddle St/Johnston St to get to Studley Park. No big deal, but... I've told Pfennig that i'll bring him a bike! Guess i'm driving!

yeah i suppose, might bring the CRV then i can have somewhere to suit up haha and not have to leave the Saris attached to the boot of my Prelude.

Back