Coolwall April 2011 - Cannondale

Collwall April 2011 - Cannondale

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CAPIN":savuo6dm said:
The selection of pictures John made on the first page makes me think of anticannondale conspiracy :LOL:

Nope, just sums up the brand image nicely for me. Which is what we're voting on. Not individual bikes, not certain riders, and not our own rides.

John":savuo6dm said:
Are the Connecticut based company cool?

howcan they not be cool , first firm (imo) to make it big from building
mountian bikes one of the first to mass aluminium frames one of the first to mass market rear suspention, they invested a lot on marketing
one of the first big buck race teams , like them or not they are forever
linked to mtb history
and that alone makes them cool
the bikes i think speak for them selves , youv'e all seen them owned them or think "i'd like one of them "

coooolio :LOL:

Here is one of mine :) which I thought was cool!

2699741104_06f424cb10_z.jpg
2699741268_f711699174_z.jpg

2699741120_e36a58aa26_z.jpg

:cool: :cool: COOL :cool: :cool:

I don't like everything they made, but at least one can say that Cannondale really expanded the borders of bike design...

anyone remember this from the early 90's ?

Attachments

• Cannondale Magic (by Pong).jpg
    Cannondale Magic (by Pong).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 699
Cool BITD when there wasn't much else about.

IMO became progressively more uncool over the years to the point where I wouldn't consider buying one at all!

Drencrom":199ceer4 said:
CAPIN":199ceer4 said:
The selection of pictures John made on the first page makes me think of anticannondale conspiracy :LOL:

Nope, just sums up the brand image nicely for me. Which is what we're voting on. Not individual bikes, not certain riders, and not our own rides.

John":199ceer4 said:
Are the Connecticut based company cool?

Agreed, it is about the company per se, however I would iterate that we are discussing this in the pre 97 section of a vintage MTB forum, so maybe try and disregard your thoughts of Taurines and the other crap they now make.

Rod_Saetan":34gpkgp4 said:
Agreed, it is about the company per se, however I would iterate that we are discussing this in the pre 97 section of a vintage MTB forum, so maybe try and disregard your thoughts of Taurines and the other crap they now make.

100% pre-97 in my decision making. There are cool individual Cannondale's out there, no doubt, but as a brand? No way.

Unless you count a shock and all the rocker pivots as "moving parts", which I suspect you ought :)

Back