Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
The next Retrobike Endura kit order will be going in May 1st and should be ready for mid June, certainly good for Mountain Mayhem.

The kit in all its glory!

ed1_131.jpg

We will also be ordering custom Retrobike Endura baggy shorts and 3/4.

img_1251_edited_1_124.jpg

Items available

Am in a position to offer more or less the complete Endura custom line up for this order. As follows

Singletrack shorts £45.00
Singletrack 3/4 shorts £54.00
Road Jersey S.Slv. Short Zip £45.00
Road Jersey S.Slv. Full Zip £49.00
Road Jersey S.Slv. 3/4 Zip £49.00
Road Jersey S.Slv Conc’ Zip £52.00
Road Jersey L.Slv. Short Zip £50.00
Road Jersey L.Slv. Full Zip £52.00
Road Jersey L.Slv. 3/4 Zip £52.00
Road Jersey L.Slv Conc’ Zip £54.00
Road J. Sleeveless Full Zip £47.00
Road J. Sleeveless 3/4 Zip £47.00
Road J. Sleeveless Conc’ Zip £49.00
Pro Road Jersey £77.00
Pro Road Jersey £80.00
MTB Jersey S.Slv. 3/4 Zip £45.00
MTB Jersey S.Slv Conc’ Zip £47.00
MTB Jersey L.Slv. 3/4 Zip £47.00
MTB Jersey L.Slv Conc’ Zip £54.00
Downhill Jersey £49.00
Downhill Jersey 3/4 Sleeve £48.00
Pro Downhill Jersey £57.00
Grid Fleece £52.00
Roubaix Jacket £60.00
Gilet £37.00
Pro Gilet £48.00
Windtex Jacket £57.00
Lighweight Windtex Jacket £65.00
Pro Windtex Jacket £73.00
Pro Lightweight Windtex Jack £73.00
Ultra Packable £53.00
Pro Bibshorts £68.00
Lycra Shorts £45.00
Fieldsensor Shorts £59.00
Lycra Bibshorts £54.00
Skinsuit S.Slv £75.00
Skinsuit L.Slv £77.00
Premium Skinsuit S.Slv £83.00
Premium Skinsuit L.Slv £86.00
Thermal 3/4 Bibknicks £57.00
Thermal Biblongs £54.00
Evolution Pro Biblongs £77.00
Women's Pro Raod Jersey £77.00
Women's Pro R.J. Conc' Zip £80.00
Women's Pro Bibshorts £73.00
Women's S/S R.J. Short zip £48.00
Women's S/S R.J. Full zip £49.00
Women's S/S R.J. 3/4 zip £49.00
Women's S/S Conc'zip £52.00
Women's Lycra Shorts £49.00
Women's Gilet £42.00
Women's Pro Gilet £48.00
Kids Road Jersey S.Slv S.zip £41.00
Kids Road Jersey L.Slv S.zip £42.00
Kids Shorts £42.00
Team Bag (Black) £26.00

All prices include VAT and postage to the UK. For worldwide post please contact john@retrobike.co.uk for rates.

The ordering process

Please complete the following order form and send payment and form either electronically to john@retrobike.co.uk or through the post. All details are on the form.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/clothing/Ret ... orm_v2.xls

Size chart

Size%20Guide.jpg

More information

A few user reviews here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=78103

The complete Endura custom catalogue which includes details of each garment > http://www.endura.co.uk/GetFile.aspx?itemid=1402

Endura Singletrack shorts > http://www.endura.co.uk/Product.aspx?de ... rod_id=106

More quenstions?

Please add to the thread for all to see. No PMs please.

Im sure I asked before but what was the difference between the two pro road jerseys (SS) ones £77 & ones £80..??

And has anyone ordered this jersey before?? Just wondered how it came up compared to theri other road jerseys..

bigdawg":2cjsuuov said:
Im sure I asked before but what was the difference between the two pro road jerseys (SS) ones £77 & ones £80..??

And has anyone ordered this jersey before?? Just wondered how it came up compared to theri other road jerseys..

Oops, bit of a typo on the order form. The more expensive jersey has a concealed zip as denoted my the C model number.

I have a pro road. Sizing is identical to the regular road jerseys. Extra features are

The Pro Road Jersey comes with short sleeves and a full length zip for maximum ventilation. Made from fast drying CoolMax® fabric. It features fl atlock seams throughout for superior comfort, silicone gripper on waist hem for secure fi t, mesh underarms, glasses wipe, media port refl ective details on rear and three rear stowage pockets plus secure zip pocket.

bigdawg":1s3d74r6 said:
is that the pro road in the pic at the top then..??

No, I think that is a regular road jersey. Fit is identical though.

Baggies

I'm sure I'm being dim (I am in the middle of 2 assignments this evening and having a five minute break reading this so I could just have tired eyes...) but which one is the baggy shorts? And are the 3/4 ones the same but longer? If so, I need those ones, as my 50 yr old knobbly knees and skinny legs DO NOT look good in shorts... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hey John

i'm having issues with the order form, seem to remember i had issues last time aswel, it's either a me thing or a mac thing :roll: don't know which, downloaded the form and apparently computer says no, it's in the wrong format etc blah blah blah computer says no . . . . but i'd like an XL road short sleeve jersey short zip at £45

is it possible to wait until i get paid around the 25th though?

Re: Baggies

PACERC250T":2jzwq2cy said:
I'm sure I'm being dim (I am in the middle of 2 assignments this evening and having a five minute break reading this so I could just have tired eyes...) but which one is the baggy shorts? And are the 3/4 ones the same but longer? If so, I need those ones, as my 50 yr old knobbly knees and skinny legs DO NOT look good in shorts... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Au contraire! However the 3/4s are the same cut as the resular shorts just longer. The baggy shorts are at the top labelled 'singletrack'.

jonnyboy666":2pn6ise6 said:
hey John

i'm having issues with the order form, seem to remember i had issues last time aswel, it's either a me thing or a mac thing :roll: don't know which, downloaded the form and apparently computer says no, it's in the wrong format etc blah blah blah computer says no . . . . but i'd like an XL road short sleeve jersey short zip at £45

is it possible to wait until i get paid around the 25th though?

Jon,

fine, will do a form for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back