klein rascal 92

re-spray

err mines not a re-spray, all though i have found an artist who is going to spray my mc1 and rc30s to match the original gator fade, i think this is where the confusion is .....

yea quite a few rascals so how about a rascal bike of the month !! , im not sayiing id win, but i would enter.

Yeah,

A Rascal BOTM is a very good idea!!

Are you OK for this dear moderators? :?:

Zardoz31":cnpmyqur said:
yea quite a few rascals so how about a rascal bike of the month !! , im not sayiing id win, but i would enter.
Yeah,A Rascal BOTM is a very good idea!!Are you OK for this dear moderators? :?:

ohh fighting talk ! yours looks shiney, ill have to polish mine and get some good daylight photos ! oh and change that red sleeving to clear and locate some black cook bros cranks. ahhh money money money !!!

magicmistertea":hzvtnld8 said:
Zardoz31":hzvtnld8 said:
Yeah,A Rascal BOTM is a very good idea!!Are you OK for this dear moderators? :?:

ohh fighting talk ! yours looks shiney, ill have to polish mine and get some good daylight photos ! oh and change that red sleeving to clear and locate some black cook bros cranks. ahhh money money money !!!

A few of us were posting RTS's a few weeks back, and there was talk between us of an RTSOTM, but JV thought this a bit narrow. He said a GTOTM wouldnt be out the question, and in hindsight I agree.
So, they may go for KleinOTM??

Arghh.

If you put a Cook Bros crankset, I'm done!!

Can't fight at this time... ;) (yea, money money, money is the key)

I've to put a chain and some cables in order to compete.

You know that you've got a pretty one by your side? :oops:

A KleinOTM??

mmmmhhh, don't know. :|

Waiting for other feedbacks concerning this idea.

Hey, Rascal owners, what do ya think about that??

klein otm

i dont think a klein bike of the month is a good idea ! because everyone would vote for the adroits, i think there must be at least 10 rascals on this forumn that would enter, ive seen at least 5 or 6. anyway we will see.

i dont think a klein bike of the month is a good idea ! because everyone would vote for the adroits, i think there must be at least 10 rascals on this forumn that would enter, ive seen at least 5 or 6. anyway we will see.

I'm agree.

I think that a RascalOTM should exist in order to focus on Rascal story, and not on Klein in general.

Adroit and Attitude are very well known by many guys. Great steeds, but its time to fight for Rascal's rights.

Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight :cool:
➡️

shame i sold mine :cry:

klein-1.jpg

Rhaaaa... Lovely.

The first time I meet Klein was reading a magazine test.

It was a Rascal like this.

Magnifique!!! (in french meaning)

Back