And today I did......

Today I decided that as my boss has left me zilch work to attend to whilst he swans off the Australia and the fact that 70% of my dept are off to conference I'm taking 2 additional weeks holiday starting tomorrow :D
That'll mean I'm not back at work until the 9th of May :shock:
Two weeks of slouching around my gaff with no clear plan then two weeks in Belgium, magic :cool:

So today I've scooted around like a blue bummed fly sort the little things that need done prior to my absence !

Maybe Glentress mid week ;)

Today I half built a shed, wee bit windy and cursed myself for penny pinching and not buying one with erection included. Still its satisfying doing it yourself I suppose!

kaiser":3uvyn9rv said:
Today I half built a shed, wee bit windy and cursed myself for penny pinching and not buying one with erection included. Still its satisfying doing it yourself I suppose!
Aye, I think as you get older and getting it up becomes more difficult, probably best to pay for someone to help with your erection.

zigzag":2dex0lyt said:
kaiser":2dex0lyt said:
Aye, I think as you get older and getting it up becomes more difficult, probably best to pay for someone to help with your erection.

Guffaw :LOL: :LOL: Thank god i wasnt drinking coffee :LOL: :LOL:

Took advantage of the improving light in the mornings and cycled to work
41 mile round trip, I was energized when I got to work but on the way
home the 'bonk' started to settle in ( I didnt eat enough today) :?

Back