Regional Charity thoughts .......

letmetalktomark

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
On hearing the news that the chap that took a tumble at Brandon a couple of weeks back is not in a good way it got me thinking ......

There are a good number of us in this regional group that meet fairly frequently, sell stuff quite frequently etc.

Should we perhaps muse over the thought of a regional charity donation etc.

Maybe 1/4ly change the charity?

We ride free trails, when needed we call on free services etc.

Dan suggested something similar last week for the Air Ambulance folk.

Just interested on peoples thoughts on this.

Perhaps if could be made a sticky if folk are interested?

Stickied.

Excellent idea and Air Ambulance is an obvious choice. You never know when you may need their help.

Nice idea, I always have a guilty feeling when the NHS end up putting me back together after smashing myself up whilst taking part in what is a hobby.

Regards

Rob

If you read the thread you can see i linked to the charity page to donate. If you feel a bit more energetic then the sportive organiser for GYCC has just sent me this link

http://www.becclescycleforlife.org/

Maybe a retrobike contingant would like to come and ride as well as raising some money?

have read the details for the beccles ride. reckon it's a goer. 25 mile route???? the miles won't hurt (much) & it's for the air ambulance.
it is the day after the fod ride, but i can't go as i have a dinner i can't get out of, & no it's not with a chic (unfortunatly).

Back