And today I did......

Great pics as usual MrP
You make us all very jealous i hope you know that :LOL: :LOL:

While out today i popped into Gear [bike shoppe in the west end of Glasgow]where the nice Gentlemen allowed me to leave my bike with them whilst i nipped out for an energy drink.
Very nice of them considering im not a customer :cool:

Came back to find them playing with my bike :LOL: ,lots of praise and they thought it pretty light :D So i said that we'd weighed it when it was a single speed[Pitlochery]and it came in @ 23.8LBS
The mechanic got out their digital scale and weighed the bike for me.The set up is different from the Pitlochery run in that im now using a 1x9 set up with X9 shifter['09]XO rear mech[long cage cnc] sram 970 cassette and a sram 951 chain.
I've also changed the pedals from atomlab aircorp's to wellgo c27's ,the stem from a club roost to a specialized ti and the tyres from wildgrippers to schwalbe city jets
New weight 22.71LBS

You guys were right about the pedals and chain.Adding gears actually made it lighter :LOL:

Anybody can take a brilliant photo like Mr P. provided they have great scenery, a good camera and talent. The expression 2 out of 3 aint bad in this case is wrong, you got to have all three. All i've got is scenery but not as good as Mr P's scenery, i could buy a decent camera but the last part lets me down and thus makes the whole excercise pointless :LOL:

Mr P, as has been said before, your a lucky bugger ;)

just spent 3hrs tonight at the BMX track in Musselburgh - good fun on the GT but also had a go on juniors Diamondback BMX and had a blast - gonna have to build one up for me to play on :D - been raking in the shed and theres and old chrome GT frame in not bad nick so thats going to be the one - couldn't go modern now could I? :LOL:

velomaniac":9wxq8lrn said:
Anybody can take a brilliant photo like Mr P. provided they have great scenery, a good camera and talent. The expression 2 out of 3 aint bad in this case is wrong, you got to have all three. All i've got is scenery but not as good as Mr P's scenery, i could buy a decent camera but the last part lets me down and thus makes the whole excercise pointless :LOL:

Mr P, as has been said before, your a lucky bugger ;)

Ive had some very good shots on my old manual SLR and thats a zenith,not even a good one.

It's the damn convenience of digital :x

I had a Zenith :D remember paying it up at the local photographers. Always wanted the sharp shooter kit :cool:

Back