THETFORD RIDE sunday the 10th of April **+ Afterparty**

I'm afraid I will need to pass on this one ladies.

Have a good ride. Was there earlier and the conditions are lovely.

Looks like this is going to be the smallest turnout ever. Shame as the weather is perfect. LMTTM I have your Mountain Mayhem lights in the car already. Just incase you change your mind ...

That's better. Feeling more human now. Thoroughly enjoyable day many thanks to those that bothered to come along ;)

Lewisthewhippett got bitten by the semi-slick tyre monster. I had a car park puncture and CK had a few odd looks from passersby. We rode the Magic Carpet twice it was so good! Dry dusty trails and warm sunshine made perfect conditions. Will upload the data tracker log later on. Where are the pictures?

Jake and his mum had a great time too :D

pics here from my cam :cool:

Attachments

• IMAG0056 (Large).jpg
    IMAG0056 (Large).jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 270
  • IMAG0058 (Large).jpg
    IMAG0058 (Large).jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 270
  • IMAG0060 (Large).jpg
    IMAG0060 (Large).jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 270
  • IMAG0061 (Large).jpg
    IMAG0061 (Large).jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 270
jesus!!!!!!!!! D D D D DAN was riding retro!!!!!! get aload of those bars!!!

Bob looking very casual.

re the red route sign, dan you have every right to look worried & not just because of the retro ride! (you need to watch it mate, v brakes on that? the retro police will befter you!)

when you back off to sea? neen to talk to you ref gavity racer wheels (taps side of nose)

gutted to have missed today but back & neck still not 100% & as my little trip to spain is a mear 6 days away i really can't risk making it any worse. ;) ofcorse on my return it'll be full steam ahead................

It was a really lovely day to be out on a bike. Felt much stronger than I have for a long time. Sort of kept up with the pair of young whipper-snappers with a combined age of my actual age. The trails were dam near perfect, combined with warm sunshine and that precious comodity of Dust! everywhere. May dust the bike down or may leave it as a reminder.

Dan forgot to put the pink basket on the front of his bike so couldn't take his dolly round with him.

We bumped into the guy whos friend had the bad accident the previous week. He is paralysed from the shoulders down but upbeat about the situation. Makes you think ...

Back