Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

Re: Manitou

totter":s1wx3yti said:
I've just brough a set of manitou magnums. Stupidly not considering the steerer was 1 1/4" insted of what I needed, which was 1 1/8". Someone, please help!!! LOL.

Cheers

The Magnum crown is the same as the II's isn't it? What length is your alloy 1 1/4" steerer, and what do you need in 1 1/8"?

Just got hold of a 1 threaded steerer on here .

It is new and uncut at 300mm plus and threaded on at least 10mm .

I feel bad about cutting it down as it might be usefull to someone with a bigger frame .

Anyone for a swap with a smaller one ?

It will be gone sunday at the latest .

Pm me if needed .

Bomber z2 crown and steerer.....I am cutting it down on monday so if anyone has a shorter one and needs a longer one pm me,the one I have is 8 inches long and i need a 6 inch one......

I need a manitou crown and steerer in inch and an eight that is about 190mm

I have a 180mm one in inch and a quarter to swap.

it is for a manitou efc so a manitou 3 or 4 steerer will fit...

Manitou 1.125 swap for 1.25 threaded

Hey, who is up for a swap?

I have a manitou 1 crown, 1.125 ahead with starnut, 207mm long.

I need a manitou 1 crown for 1.25" threaded - min 150mm long steerer?

Happy to talk about postage, as I know I'm not just around the corner from most of you lot...

Cheers

I have an inch and a quarter threaded but not sure how long....will measure it later...it comes off some manitou comps but it will fit the ones as I have a pair of ones here and checked last week....

bump this thread tonight to remind me and i will go measure it for you

I need a Marzocchi steerer at least 205mm long.
Also, as the crown is quite thick the section that the crown race sits round needs to extend 35mm from the base of the steerer.

Manitou 3 steerer

Hi,

Just found out that the 185mm 1 1/8" Alu :cool: :cool: steerer tube on my Manitou 3's is too short... :( .

So I'd like to swap for a crown with a 1 1/8" steerer tube of at least 210mm (doesn't have to be Alu :) ).

Anyone? Thanks in advance!

E

Back