Possible week day ride?

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Evening Yorkies. ElPed and me had a ride out on one of my local routes this week. We went modern but both agreed it would work for retro. The route is a loop starting from Skipton and taking in Bardon + Skipton moor. For a group ride we'd also head down to Bolton Abby for refreshments. Pete thought we should offer up a midweek ride in the near future for the members that work weekends so I'm throwing it out there to see if there's any interest? :?

I had thought about (and mentioned to others) suggesting this ride as a weekend meet up between Yorks/NW later in the year so that could work as well. I'm happy to set up either so comments would be welcome. :cool:

Rich Aitch":1sz9i402 said:
Yeah, possible, although I'd need at least a weeks notice of the date to book time off work.

x2 edd but very very interested :cool:

I'm off work for a week at the end of this month

I'll keep an eye on this thread in case you get a ride organised between 22nd April to 2nd May

Might be better to run this later in the summer at the weekend by the look of things gang? Makes no difference to me so unless there's a flood of mid week riders in the next few days I'll get looking for Sat/Sun dates in a couple of months. Is there a period without an organised ride between now and September :?

Back