BING BASH @ BROXBURN TODAY @ 12

Learned one thing today, the 456 is the SS bike for Belgium. You feel confident hitting any kind of terrain on it and it magic gears perfectly to the spinny 1.6:1 which suits unfit buggers like me.

Will require upgearing for the road work I'll be doing between points such as stations and the venue. Also requires bodging rack mounts around the disc caliper but I like a bit of bodging :LOL:

Sadly my favourite bike is not retro :roll:

RobMac":1sruj9px said:
TK you need that saddle higher.

In fact that 1st photo you look like you dont have a saddle :shock:

With the exception of Velo the saddles were set to bing mode. Was good getting a look at Eck's disc wheel museum, sorry I mean shed.

:shock:

Looks like Mars :shock: :shock:

Sure I used to drive past those bings (or similar ones - they all look alike to me :p ) in the 70s when they were building the M8/M90 or whatever M it is :roll:

jimihendrix":ppm0bxog said:
Would have made this if it was'nt so last minute :(

Tazio":ppm0bxog said:
That was fun, lovely and sunny as well.

Only one person was stupid enough to wipe out on the jaggy shale, sadly it was me. :oops:

Yeah, i stuck my face in it last year :LOL: , that taught me that you realy need decent brakes and not drums :LOL:

If there's one thing worse than a big crash it's a big crash nobody sees so they can be impressed with your bouncing skills. :D

velo extolling the virtue of a modern bike!!!!- whatever next, Dr S will be spinning in his retrobike Grave.

bike looks nice BTW velo :cool:

RobMac":2iqg6ppx said:
TK you need that saddle higher.

In fact that 1st photo you look like you dont have a saddle :shock:

If I put the saddle higher my cock doesn't look as big :)

A great laugh despite being very short (for me at least) - we actually did more talking than riding on this outing. As eck said this would be a great barBque meet for the summer.

The Ken":xwsk41lz said:
If I put the saddle higher my cock doesn't look as big :shock:

A great laugh despite being very short (for me at least) :shock: :shock:

I'm sorry but is it just me who's getting contradictory messages here :?:

clockworkgazz":3g5tihfy said:
velo extolling the virtue of a modern bike!!!!- whatever next, Dr S will be spinning in his retrobike Grave.

No rotation detected thus far. ;)

See you soon guys.

Back