SKYE: 30th April - 1st May ?

The Ken":2k3ijb83 said:
Just got back from dornoch, any further forward on a decision?
Im up for this.
And i've more or less got my mate Dave to agree to go too.We're looking at the Glen Brittle campsite as being the choice due to campfires and dogs being allowed :cool:
Plus we'd be looking at staying 2 nights maybe three.

I think more are ignoring this thread in the hope it goes away :LOL: Might be best to email a few and see if we can force some to commit :?

Accommodation-wise it looks like camping is the easiest option - other places booked up. I haven't had time to research all options but having stayed at Sligachan before, i know its suitable for our needs. Adjacent to the loop circular route too.

Advantage being just turn up without needing to book place. Site has good facilities, showers, laundry etc and is about £8 per night I think. I have spare camping gear if folk are stuck for anything - then there's also Dyna's retro tentage collection :D

GLEN BRITTLE - googled this as I'm not familiar with it. Looks OK but around 20 miles further to drive passed Slig. Also a bit further if you want to do Trotternish on Sunday.

Right chasing up attendance again... Meet at Sligachan campsite 10.30am Saturday 30th (although I'd like to head up the night before)

looks like we have:

Radoslaw
Zigzag
Mr Panda
The Ken
Dyna Ti
Dyna Ti mate

Please say now if this isn't the case.

I guess as it is a split ride we don't need panniers etc :( but that means I can ride the Xizang.

edited to loose RobMac :(

Latest posts

Back