Just collected this today(even more Saracen Content!)

velomaniac":2ty3kovz said:
Very nice, I did not know saracen made a raised chain stay hard tail. Can anyone name me a few raised chain stay mtb's as I'd really like one, I know of Alpinestars, Nishiki, Yeti, Funk and now Saracen.
Cheers

There's loads...Rocky Mountain (Cirrus and Experience), Merlin Elevator, Mantis XCR, Haro Extreme, Yeti Ultimate, Offroad Proflex, Kestrel, Mammoth RC-201, Ellison.....there's more but my brain hurts.... :LOL:

neilll":i0ihn56e said:
velomaniac":i0ihn56e said:
Very nice, I did not know saracen made a raised chain stay hard tail. Can anyone name me a few raised chain stay mtb's as I'd really like one, I know of Alpinestars, Nishiki, Yeti, Funk and now Saracen.
Cheers

There's loads...Rocky Mountain (Cirrus and Experience), Merlin Elevator, Mantis XCR, Haro Extreme, Yeti Ultimate, Offroad Proflex, Kestrel, Mammoth RC-201, Ellison.....there's more but my brain hurts.... :LOL:

not forgetting the endorphin

Ah yes the Scott Endorphin how could I forget that beauty.
Always beyond my budget and after the true time of raised chainstay bikes, also classed as a soft tail due to engineered in vertical flex on the chainstays.
I'd much prefer a steel offering from the early 90's but an Endorphin for the right money,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I had the older version until a few months ago, called a "Traverse Hydrostop"
Frame looks identical, mine was white with multicoloured decals and red forks, was Deore DX with Maguras as standard (hence Hydrostop name). The frame split by the bottom bracket so I saved the maguras and DX mechs and dumped the rest.

It also had Saracen branded Wolber rims on DX hubs I think I kept somewhere

Back