Kuwhara Nova needs a home

You know what,you realy have to learn not to judge someone before you know them,
I happen to have a Cannondale Gemini Lefty 2003 model and a CAAD3,owned various bmxes when i was younger,
Raced and FSR Specialized for a bit and i came on here not only to sell a few of my things to other fanatics but to read various post people put on.

Its people like you 2 who make forums a clicky place were not everyone is welcome.

Ive had my carlton on here and had loads of replys people saying theyll have it then ignoring me etc,first person who wanted my kuwhara i sold it to and it was through this forum

So go and suck eachother off you pair off donuts!

well it is bad etiquette to come on here and post a thread on here selling some thing, to which some one answers and waits for the reply of price and photo's, then finds out that some else doesn't post up in the thread and that you don't get back to me until i pm you back to find out what is happening - that you have then sold it to this member !

"£15 can you send me your email to send a picture it says file too big on here cheers Sion."

so you expect me /other members to be happy and shut the **** up with the way you deal on here - get real :roll:

"first person who wanted my kuwhara i sold it to and it was through this forum"

so really i think that would make me the first person who wanted the bike, and put this up clearly in the thread asking for pictures and a price - to which i then waited for a reply of the pictures ?

so how did i ignore you ? i was the one to try and find out why you had not answered me and would of been happy to pay the price and do a nice sale /deal

but instead you don't follow forum etiquette - you don't have respect for any members - you clam to be a nice person, which you have shown is not true - if you have tried to sell some thing else in the other mtb sale section, then you should know how to properly sell on here with members replying to you thread and you sorting out a deal that way

if you wanted people to like you, you should have thought about the way you have come on here and dealt with this sale thread and not shafted some one who was being nice in the first place :roll:

as for feeling welcome - you should of worked out ******* some one over in your first ten post ain't the way to make friends :roll:

so you and the member who went round my back can go kiss my arse and learn to deal with you own **** ups :D

END OF THREAD

why bring my mum into it!,
look at me with my flames and skulls im so cool man,lets rule the forum,such a hero arnt you!

ffs bendy, leave the poor lad alone. hes only on like 16 posts, perhas he hasnt read the 'bendycat' rule book yet, i certainly havent.

and its only a nova. wait for another one to come along.......

It's not the bike - i don't aways go out my way to make a point - it's just if you don't have the brains to think first about how it will turn out if you mess around with people you don't know and then think that it's gonna be a bed of roses,you got another thing coming

i have been on this site for two years (a lot longer on other bmx sites )- giving advice - selling and buying - learning things and helping out members where i can - i try to be nice and have been fair

you learn the rules by watching others and seeing how members deal with each other

as with most sites - if selling, you let people know if you are advertising your items on other sites as well - you put a price up with postage included or separate. Depending on site, Offers can be asked but can lead to members arguing if seller takes to long in holding out for best price.

you post in sale thread first and then pm seller for info or buying item - going around this will result in members loosing out on items - this is unfair and seen as dirty - seller should know better and will not be trusted - person who sneaks around will not be trusted as well as it will be found out in the end who they are

most are common etiquette rules that all should know - if you don't then you can ask or learn them by watching

I am a MOD on Raleighburner.com and was a MOD on the now missed BMXADDDICTION.COM site - i have been into bmx and bmx sites for years, so i know how the rules work - the written and unwritten rules.
I have sold loads of items and know how to treat members fair - see any site that i am on

the rules of common courtesy have been left behined with sionlad ~ i guess some learn the hard way

end of

cheers B ;)

Back