April 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
John":3qggvjh7 said:
pete_mcc":3qggvjh7 said:
So, despite what John said, this month is a special month - maximum seat postage month. Has there ever been so much seat post shown in one place at one time? Doubt it!

Not a bad idea for a special. As a man who continually buys bikes that are clearly a little too small sure I'd have a strong entry. As it were.

How do I claim my prize:

3046285914_90819ecb17_o.jpg

Neil":1uxjnj9a said:
I have completely missed the inheritently tongue-in-cheek nature of BoyBurning's posts. I will now stop being a meff and trying to make a point about something that isn't there to be made...

"You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?"

I would like to nominate this Zinn, partly as its a super cool bike, and partly because there has been no nominations for 6 pages.

driveside_wr_711.jpg

But look at that front reflector!!

And it's got Onza H.O. pedals on it rather than the original Campag pedals and clips...

FAIL!!

BB

Dont get me wrong BB, I think its a shambles, I mean who uses a bike computer? Is the owner a Pro? I bet they arent, I bet they just spend their days whining on internet forums, but its still a lovely bike, well proportioned and not oft seen.

Pete, yes. You win a prize, quite a seatpost you have there. Never had you pegged as a Scott man, there you go.

A little discussion on this thread is fine. It did meander a little off topic but I'm sure there will be posts on internet which will go further off topic today.

John":a127fu9c said:
Pete, yes. You win a prize, quite a seatpost you have there. Never had you pegged as a Scott man, there you go.

Rumbled, I'll admit I had to go to STW for that picture.

Rod, is that your Zinn? Got to say they are lovely clean looking bikes, something thats missing in so many modern bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back